An FPOs and Producer Groups are struggling hard to gain the confidence of large buyers and a big roadblock in this path in not having credible information about what their farmers are growing. Therefore even after getting an enquiry, FPOs take over 48 hrs to confirm if the produce is available, what quantity, and how many of those farmers are willing to enter the discussions and how much is the possibility of aggregation. This makes them at a disadvantage as traditional dealers have historical understanding of their network capabilities and can procure post commitments from any source.
Using our FPO digitization tools, a Producer Organisation can within fingertips confirm the produce and can within span of hrs negotiate & commit to the deal.
Latest Updates & Posts
- Hiring Now: Agri Commodities Category Manager
- Hiring Now! Join us as a Senior Product Manager to create the next Agri Value Chain products
- What is the full form of FPO in agriculture?
- Hiring now! Join us as a Category Manager to transform how agri-produce is bought & sold
- Samudra Network recognised as a winner in GOI’s StartupIndia Agriculture Grand Challenge in the Farm to Fork (e-marketplace) category
- FPO are empowered for business tracking & decision making