Location : Bengaluru
Send us an email on email@example.com with subject line ‘FPO Relationship Manager’
Background & Role Description :
Samudra Network is an agritech company with presence in Bengaluru and Gurgaon. Our vision is to leverage user experience design, cutting edge technology & fair trade business models to create transparent and equitable agri value chains. We are on a mission to drive FPO Digitization and create a digital agri market network where Farmer Producer Groups, Wholesale Buyers, Agri Input suppliers and Agri Finance companies can discover, interact and transact with full transparency and real-time information.
To expand our network of partner Farmer Producer Groups we are looking for a relationship manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has experience working with rural enterprises and the agri supply chain and is excited about creating impact and change leveraging digital technology and human centered design.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ownership for the growth of our partner network of Farmer Producer Groups in the assigned region.
- Identify prospect Farmer Producer Groups, Resource Institutions and NGO partners within the assigned region.
- Manage the full cycle of prospecting, sign-up, onboarding, training and relationship management for identified partners in the region.
- Develop and execute business growth plans for partner Farmer Producer Groups in coordination with team members and external stakeholders
Soft Skills :
- Entrepreneurial and Execution oriented with ‘Will do’ & “Fix It” attitude
- Inspire confidence & trust with Farmer Producer Groups CEOs and leaders
- Good oral communication / public speaking skills required for group interactions, trainings and managing support
- Detail oriented & well organised to keep track of multiple activities.
- Preferably a graduate from a recognized university / institute.
- Preferably with basic working knowledge of the Agriculture/ Horticulture / Rural Development sector with 8-10 years of experience working across tier II / tier III cities.
- Ability to travel 50% of time across the region and work remotely using digital and online platforms.
- Working knowledge of English, Hindi and Kannada is essential.